Friday, November 25, 2016

Missionary Update, with helicopters



Click on this video:

https://youtu.be/6sqJJ1OViWo

It shows a typical day here in PNG.

Although 'typical' for PNG means a helicopter might land in your front yard. And by 'front yard' I mean the field out in front of the seminary, which is the campus where we live, so it is kind of like our yard.

I think it would be fun to be a helicopter pilot. I think it would be horrible to be a helicopter passenger. I get pretty bad motion sickness whenever I'm a passenger in a vehicle, whether it is a car, plane or boat. And although I have never been on a helicopter before something tells me it would be fun to drive (fly?).

But you do not need to know that; you can just watch as this helicopter, which I am not piloting, takes off from the seminary campus after delivering someone safely back home.

Like I said, a typical day.

~Michael

1 comment: