Monday, July 7, 2014

Patience,...



Rest assured faithful blog readers, there is much going on behind the scenes. And although the curtain looks closed, trust me when I say there are a lot of stage hands busily scurrying around back there.

What that all means is that I am woking on sorting out the many details necessary to take the next step in my assignment as missionary. Without being vague, here is what you can expect:

1) A wrap-up on orientation. The dust is still settling, but there is enough cohesion to make a useful analysis of the two-week ordeal.

2) A continuation of my personal account of becoming a missionary, what I have entitled, "A New Normal." I will put links if you have missed any of these. Here is part 1.

3) Updates on Papua New Guinea (PNG). Who is there and what is going on.

That's a brief list, but it is a start. Until then...

May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:11-14


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment